The following are some examples of challenges faces by our clients and how i-D Leadership's services were utilized:
- New Manager
- Case: A startup co-founder is tasked with managing a group of employees for the first time.
- Service Provided: Regular one-on-one conversations with the co-founder to help the client reflect on team dynamics and processes that are hindering the work at hand.
- Persistent Organizational Challenges
- Case: A school that was considered "failing" for almost 10 years under the same managers.
- Service(s) Provided:
- Cyclical organization-wide assessment to determine root causes of organizational "dysfunction".
- Custom designed interventions using assessment findings including one-on-one coaching with principal.
- Counterproductive Culture
- Case: A growing gap between espoused values and culture versus actual values and culture.
- Service Provided: Custom designed trainings and meetings to address root causes and establish a system-wide understanding of what it means to exercise leadership.
- Change Management
- Case: Impending shifts in staff and strategic direction of an organization.
- Service Provided: Immunity-to-ChangeTM workshop facilitated with entire staff with follow-up sessions to monitor progress.